Egg and Cheese Muffins (Yield: 12 Muffins)
Refrigerate up to a week or freeze for a month
- 12 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- butter or nonstick cooking spray to coat pan
- 1 cup spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and add the salt.
- Coat the muffin tin with cooking spray. Separate each of the vegetables and cheese into the muffin tray.
- Pour egg mixture into the muffin tray over the vegetables and cheese, leaving a ¼ inch space from the brim.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the egg is cooked fully through to the center. Let rest for a few minutes before removing from tray.
Happy Holidays from Hunger Actions 🙂